Canary Trap brings you the exclusive pictures of LTTE chief Velupillai Prabhakaran’s family.
The photos have been released by the Sri Lankan defence ministry.
1. Prabhakaran and Madivadini in an undisclosed location in India during mid 80’s.
2. Prabhakaran and Madivadini at their wedding.
3. Prabhakaran’s celebrates the sixth birthday of his youngest son Balachandran.
4. Prabhakaran and Madivadini with their most favoured son in an undisclosed location in Wanni.
5. Prabhakaran with family members.
6. Prabhakaran with his son in a swimming pool.
7. Prabhakaran with his family.
8. Prabhakaran, Madivadini and children on a sea tiger boat at the Iranamadu tank.
9. Prabhakaran with son Charles Antony.
10. Prabhakaran’s son (Charles Antony) and daughter.
Came across these photos in the digital archive collection of the US presidential library. Some good historical photos. Enjoy…
1. Photograph of President Truman shaking hands with Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru of India upon Nehru’s arrival at Washington National Airport, while Indira Gandhi disembarks from the President’s airplane, “The Independence” – October 11, 1949
2. Photograph of President Truman shaking hands with the Prime Minister of India, Jawaharlal Nehru, upon Nehru’s arrival at Washington National Airport, as the Prime Minister’s sister (Madame Pandit) and daughter (Indira Gandhi) look on – October 11, 1949
3. Photograph of Prime Minister Nehru with Madame Pandit and Indira Gandhi, standing outside George Washington’s house during their tour of Mount Vernon, ca – October 12, 1949
4. Jawaharlal Nehru laying a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Arlington National Cemetery, ca – October 12, 1949.
5. Nehru with Secretary of State Dean Acheson, ca – October 12, 1949
The Sri Lankan Army has found photos and videos of MDMK leader Vaiko in the company of LTTE chief Velupillai Prabhakaran. Vaiko is a known LTTE sympathiser and has been arrested a couple of times by the Tamil Nadu government for his open support to the feared terrorist organisation.
According to media reports, Vaiko made clandestine visits to the LTTE controlled territory in Sri Lanka during the 1980s. The MDMK chief also spent a month in LTTE territory in 1989. The Indian Peace Keeping Force (IPKF) was fighting the Tamil Tigers during the same time in Lanka’s northeast, a media report said.
The photos below have been released by the Sri Lankan defence ministry.
1. Vaiko with LTTE chief Velupillai Prabhakaran
2. Vaiko with Prabhakaran in the LTTE controlled territory
3. Vaiko in army fatigues with Prabhakaran in the LTTE controlled territory
4. Vaiko (R) with the former LTTE deputy ‘Mahaththaya’ (Left)
5. The photo behind Vaiko (R) shows him with the gun in the company of LTTE chief Prabhakaran
6. Vaiko delivering a lecture to the LTTE cadre
7. Vaiko delivering a lecture in the LTTE controlled territory